We have less than 50 days of fall already!!! WHATTTTT. How did that happen? I still have so much I want to do, with so little time! This time crunch inspired me to get organized and create a FALL BUCKET LIST.
Below are a few experiences and achievements that I hope to accomplish in the next 47 days! #letsdothis PS. I will document and share each one as they occur, OF COURSE!!
1. In this season of giving, find a local food drive and donate.
2. Do something kind for someone, for no reason, once a week until Christmas/Hanukkah.
3. Find the perfect holiday gifts for my loved ones.
5. Get cozy under a blanket with a new book!
Extra points if it’s motivational and encourages personal development.
4. Have a sweater weather day date! Loveeee day dates.
5. Try a new restaurant with seasonal selections.
6. Participate in an outdoors activity to enjoy the seasons: hiking through foliage, touring Christmas lights, sledding (but praying it doesn’t snow).
7. Put together perfect holiday outfits for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
8. Learn to make a signature fall soup!
Extra points if it’s delicious AND healthy.
9. Make holiday cookies (COOKIE EXTRAVAGANZA) for my friends and family.
10. Organize, host, or attend a holiday party.
Create your own bucket list and make the most out of this beautiful season!